Does your outpatient provider support breastfeeding and center families?
MIBFN’s goal with the Outpatient Awards Program is to shift organizational policy and culture to center breastfeeding families, specifically Black and/or Indigenous families of color.
- There are three award levels (Bronze: 5-15 points, Silver: 16-30 points, Gold 31+ points)
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis
- Awards are good for 1 calendar year
- Submit your application here
- Download a PDF worksheet with all the application questions here
View and congratulate Outpatient Award recipients!