Does your outpatient provider support human milk feeding and center families?
MIBFN’s goal with the Outpatient Awards Program is to shift organizational policy and culture to center breastfeeding families, specifically Black and/or Indigenous families of color.
- There are three award levels (Bronze: 5-15 points, Silver: 16-30 points, Gold 31+ points)
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis
- Awards are good for 1 calendar year
- Submit your application here
- Download a PDF worksheet with all the application questions here
View and congratulate Outpatient Award recipients!